[Buddha-l] sanskrit self-study

Chris A. Stanford castanford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:53:25 MDT 2005

While attending a recent World Sanskrit Conference held in Bangkok this past
June, I had the opportunity to examine in person my good friend, Ashok's,
publication of which you speak (although I did not listen to the tapes.) I
would reserve this excellent work for my second year and above
students.Ashok is a member of this list so, could probably advise better
than I.

-Chris Stanford