[Buddha-l] life force vis a vis Xianity & Hinduism

SJZiobro at cs.com SJZiobro at cs.com
Sun Aug 21 09:27:16 MDT 2005

Stefan Detrez <stefan.detrez at gmail.com> wrote:

>My meager contribution to this topic will be the article about a new
>Intelligent Design-based theory, called 'Intelligent Falling'...
>
>http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4133&n=2
>
>'Intelligent Falling' also produced quite a handful of search findings on
>the Net.

Stephan,

This is a clever contribution.  My question: Why as one theory among others in a post-Modern society are arguments for intelligent design deemed unacceptable?  Here is another and related question: Why should a theory that posits accidental origination as a viable explanation to the complexity of the universe be a better one than a theory that posits an intelligence that in some way guides in accord with this complexity all things in their complex interactions?

Stan Ziobro