[Buddha-l] What's wrong with a little Dharma?

Hugo eklektik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:03:13 MDT 2005

Hello,

On 8/30/05, Richard P. Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:
> If interested in seeing some of this for yourself, go to the web page
> http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/dissent

In the "About Us" page of that website:

Why Warriors?

We are truly engaged in a lifetime war for the salvation of our souls.
Our enemy is satan, the devil, the father of lies, the old bag. Many
sources confirm this, a few of which are listed below.

So, if you see yourself as a warrior, it is just natural to see in
other either allies or enemies, and if you see yourself in a war then
it is just natural to want to anihilate the enemies.

Will this way of thinking ever bring peace to the world?

Peace,
--
Hugo