[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 08:01:09 MDT 2005

BTW while you're in China or Saudi Arabia you will keep to the promise you
made about criticizing their murderous abuses with the same freedom from
fear as you do in the U.S. I of course can dig up that e-mail in which you
swear you fight evil anywhere and would do so if you were living in those
countries.