[Buddha-l] Re: A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:12:54 MDT 2005

 James,

   Well this seems to be a reasonable post. However let me remind you that
my original letter to Hayes' boss was not because he has these outrageous
views but because he was simply not posting my replies. If he were man
enough to do so I never would have written that letter. Hayes routinely
denies access to responses that he doesn't agree with and I am receiving
more and more private e-mails verifying this. Hayes is the one who doesn't
believe in free speech not me. (What would you expect from a Marxist).