[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:05:11 MDT 2005

 Hello Mr. Bruce,

   I would respond but frankly I don't remember anything worthwhile that you
have ever written on the list so have no worries you are simply not
important enough to respond to or report to your bosses. BTW quoting Trungpa
a drunk who died from his own drinking with a sidekick who knowingly spread
AIDS I think that says all we need to know about you.

Best of luck,
Steve