[Buddha-l] Genesis and non-duality

RonLeifer at aol.com RonLeifer at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 21:59:48 MDT 2005

In a message dated 6/2/2005 11:56:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
msdrummond at yahoo.com writes:

Dear List Members.
Would anyone have some thoughts on or be familiar with Buddhist-led  research
that examines the story in Genesis about the tree of the  knowldge of good
and evil. On the surface this would appear to be an issue of  a period of
'innocence' based on a non-dual existence and as such would have  implications for a
buddhist analysis of the bible.
Best,

Michael

I devoted a chapter to this called "The Polarization of Paradise"  in my The
Happiness Project (Snow Lion Publications, 1997). The  Happiness Project was
translated into Dutch

Ron Leifer