[Buddha-l] Re: New trans. of poetry of the Sixth DL

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon Jun 27 08:02:54 MDT 2005

Richard, this is one of your most hilarious. But I suspect you won't hear a
Mormon say "my temple" unless he's in Salt Lake City. Otherwise, it's "my
stake."

Speaking of which, this morning while taking time to wake up to the sounds
of radio (I can't hear birds singing in the morning here, they are all dead
due to the explosion of cats--city Animal Control recently busted one
woman's house that had 123 cats in it in varying degrees of illness and near
death, plus fragrance of ammonia so heavy the workers had to wear gas
masks--but I digress)..anyway, I hit a Christian station devoted solely to
figuring out how to tell Mormons, gently, they are not really Christians and
why. True love hath no bounds.
Joanna