[Buddha-l] get together???

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Mar 8 19:28:36 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 19:06 -0700, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

> My experience has been that most things are best left in the
> fantasy realm. It's a lot more fun to imagine meeting everyone on this
> list than it would be actually to meet them.

It might help to know that on the Myers-Briggs personality profile, I
score close to 100% on the "introvert" scale. The very idea of being
with three people all at the same time is almost enough to require
hospitalization. So please don't let my introversion prevent the rest of
you from having a big buddha-l party. Just don't expect me to be there!

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy