[Buddha-l] G-d damn it

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Mar 14 14:38:05 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 22:47 +0200, Michel Clasquin wrote:

> Apologies for the double posting

Thanks for posting it twice. It shows me that a feature I had set on the
mailman server is not working properly. That makes two features that I
have not found a way to set up properly: 1) the feature that strips HTML
code out of messages sent in by people who do not heed our please to
send only plain text messages, and 2) the feature that prevents the same
message being sent out more than once. Back to the drawing board, Gd dmn
t.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy