[Buddha-l] Re: Multi-cause vs single-cause

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Mar 15 10:10:42 MST 2005

What I may be allergic to is people who talk about God at
> every drop of the hat, and this is only because I live in a country that
> is being hounded on a daily basis by right-wing extremists, who insist
> on cramming God-talk into every conversation. Buddha-l, I think, is a
> place where people should be able to spend a few moments without being
> reminded of the unpleasantness of those who are forcing the issue of
> God.
>
> --
> Richard Hayes
Indeed! All the recent god or g-d belief talk is getting to be tiresome and
has nothing to do with this list's focus, unless someone is discussing gods,
that is deities, which might be relevant to this list, depending. (Depending
on what should be obvious.)
Joanna