[Buddha-l] Buddhism, drug use and LSD

J Tatelman tatelman at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 30 15:44:58 MST 2005

And by practising concentration you get a concentrated deluded mind,
and by practising mettabhaavanaa you get a profoundly amicable deluded
mind?

Wasn't there something along those lines in the sudden versus gradual
enlightenment argument, i.e., that no matter how much you polish the
stone, you won't get a mirror?

Joel Tatelman
SSHRC, Ottawa, Canada.