[Buddha-l] New book by one of our members

J Tatelman tatelman at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 31 05:30:34 MST 2005

Joanna,

Thanks so much for mentioning my book!

I might also add that for this Clay Sanskrit Library / NYU Press
publication I also prepared the Sanskrit text of each story. In some
cases, this means merely a corrected transcription of an existing
edition, in others, the editorial work was more considerable.

There are also 11 other bilingual titles available in the CSL series
(none of them Buddhist texts, though Kshemendra's Avadaanakalpalataa is
in the works) with plans to publish more titles every year.

Regards,

Joel.