[Buddha-l] Panchen Lama

Baopiguy at comcast.net Baopiguy at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 17:46:42 MDT 2006

Sounds like he finally got the message after a
few decades.......happy to hear it....but since
he's not really a traditional Buddhist (although
he chants daily he is "Mahayana" as part of his
"Heart Sutra" practice) it's not for me to
criticize....except everyone seems to believe he
is a traditional Buddhist practitioner.