[Buddha-l] Question of rebounced mail on Pali chronology

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Tue Feb 7 21:24:24 MST 2006

On Feb 7, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

>> Jim, if you're really paying out-of-pocket for our discussions, may I
>> suggest you open a buddha-l PayPal account that all members can
>> contribute money to when we're feeling flush and ready to do some
>> dāna?
>
> An excellent idea. Or something like it.

I disagree. If we do something where people contribute money, then we
will have way too much money and who will take care of it, what will
we use it for, who gets to decide what we spend it for? etc.

I am sorry I even mentioned it. I just needed it for the lame joke
and now the joke is broke.

Sad in a way.