[Buddha-l] Buddha-L & censorship

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 10:40:52 MST 2006

Joy Vriens wrote:

> I have learned with disappointment that an excellent contributor to this
> list is stopped from posting by the moderators and I would like to speak
> out my disagreement with that decision.
I have not yet heard both sides of this matter, but my initial impression is
that double standards are yet again in operation.  It is all very well to
praise free-speech, but why then deny a subscriber equal rights for no
obvious reasons ?   I also deplore this situation and hope that a public
explanation might be forthcoming from the moderators.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge