[Buddha-l] Re: Censorship ...

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon Feb 13 11:13:28 MST 2006

Since only some of the list members received the off-list allegations, or
whatever they were, and the rest of us did not, it might be more beneficial
to list discourse if discussion of off-list communications were kept off
list.
I for one have no idea what you are talking about here. I kept reading
through to the end, in the hope that some clarity would present itself, but
none did.
Joanna K.