[Buddha-l] Yasodhara & Pajapati

Ngawang Dorje rahula_80 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 06:09:38 MST 2006

Hi,

  I just read, "The Story of Gotama Buddha (Jataka-nidana)" translated by N.A. Jayawickrama, The Pali Text Society, Oxford 2002.

  I have read elsewhere that Yasodhara became an arahat. The Buddha's stepmother, Mahapajapati too became an arahat. I have also read that when the Buddha perform the Twin Miracle, the water cured Gotami's blindness.

  However, I could not find it in that book.

  Where can the story be found? I would appreciate the reference(s)

  Thanks,
  Rahula