[Buddha-l] Seduction of a holy man

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Feb 28 13:02:07 MST 2006

Neat story-----it sort of came back to me from having read that book umpteen
years ago. Especially impressed by Hakuin's anti-rhetoric. A genius!
Yep--this story conforms to the motif as well. I bet there are similar ones
in the hagiographies of Christian saints.
I'm still looking for a story of the Buddha speaking from the womb and
saving his mother, or something like that, but it might be simply a faux
memory.
Thanks
Joanna