[Buddha-l] Newsgroup mirror

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Jan 8 22:49:46 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:17 +1300, Andrew Ward wrote:

> I find it far easier to follow long discussions using a newsgroup reader
> which organises posts in a tree view. Is there a newsgroup mirror for
> Buddha-l?

If you go to the following site and sign in, using your e-mail address
and your password (which is sent to you every month by e-mail, but if
you've lost it, you can request another), you can see all the messages
sorted in whatever way you like: by author, by subject, by date or
threaded. It's as close to a news group as we can provide for you.

Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy
University of New Mexico