[Buddha-l] New web site peers into the past of buddha-l

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:12:33 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 17:55 -0700, Jim Peavler wrote:

> Please restore my name to any passage from which you deleted it.
> Buddha-l is my only claim to fame.

Sorry, Dr. Peavler, but my new policy is to remove the names of those
who wish to be remembered and preserve the names of those who wish they
could forget. (I haven't yet figured out what to do with the fellow who
threatened to sue me for quoting one of his messages.)

I figure if you can't please everybody, then the next best thing is to
piss everyone off.

--
The Logging Chain of Loving Kindness