[Buddha-l] Jesus is Buddha?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Jan 22 12:05:17 MST 2006

Dear friends,

It may be worth remembering that Christian Lindtner is a living human
being who, like all of us, has had his share of dukkha and that nothing
much is gained by gossiping about him and alleging him to be insane.

I'm sorry to be such a moralist, but I just learned that one of my
colleagues is no longer a living human being, and it has filled me, as
announcements of the deaths of friends always do, that life is too
precious to waste on belittling the achievements, beliefs and practices
of others who are, like us, doing their best to get by in a savage
world.

--
Richard