[Buddha-l] Re: Jesus is Buddha?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Jan 22 14:02:46 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 21:38 +0100, Benito Carral wrote:

> > Who could even come up with this stuff?
>
>    A  reconstructionist  who  doesn't  like history and
> instead  prefers  to  write  his  own fiction.

This is all very abstract. Are there any such people around? I have to
admit I have never known anyone who comes even close to resembling the
sort of deluded people at whom you aim your comments. Perhaps we should
talk about a particular set of doctrines or teachers that actually exist
and discuss their merits.

--
Richard