[Buddha-l] Re: Jesus is Buddha?

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Wed Jan 25 10:14:11 MST 2006

On Wednesday, January 25, 2006, Gad Horowitz wrote:

> thanx, I agree, but I dont see the difference between
> emptiness  of self-nature and changing manifestations
> of  a set of conditions which are themselves empty of
> self nature....

   There are not difference. We talk about emptiness of
self-nature when we previously assumed the existence of
self-natures.  When  there are not self-natures to deal
with  (i.e., when we think in term of processes instead
of  things),  it makes no sense to talk of emptiness of
self-nature.

   Best wishes,

   Beni

--
   "Buddhism  is not a kind of Prozac for making easier
   our samsaric existence."