[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Sat Jan 28 05:20:24 MST 2006

On Friday, January 27, 2006, Curt wrote:

> Thanks  for the quotes from Gregory! I have that book
> up  on  my  shelf  - mostly unread. These quotes will
> give me some motivation to make another go at it.

   :-)  The other books by Gregory mentioned by Richard
are  also  great.  I  would  like  to  see more English
translations   of   Tsung-mi's   works.  I  would  also
recommend  another  Gregory's  book,  _Inquiry into the
Origin   of   Humanity:  An  Annotated  Translation  of
Tsung-mi's Yuan jen lun with a Modern Commentary._

   Best wishes,

   Beni