[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Jan 28 08:47:47 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 08:26 +0100, Vicente Gonzalez wrote:

> Despite your understanding in other topics, you are wrong in that
> idea of non-rebirth. Review it if you wants.

It is very easy, and not at all helpful, just to sit around and
recklessly say that other people are wrong. What would be more
interesting is a detailed examination of some specific passages. Please
find something in any of my writings that you consider wrong, and we can
discuss that. Meanwhile, you're wasting everyone's time by attacking an
imagined position rather than one that has actually been stated.

--
Richard