[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 31 09:50:03 MST 2006

>Makes sense to me. How about the claim of Gombridge that these forms came
>from outside Buddhism, say from the Upani.sads?
><<
>
>This 'sounds' very interesting.  Can you direct me to where Gombrich says
>this.

I have a tape of a lecture in a Buddhist Summerschool without date,
called 'How do we know what the Buddha taught?' There he mentionbs an
article of a Polish Vedascholar 'Joanna Jovedich' (I hope I got the name
right) published in the Journal of the Palitext Society in 2000.

--

Erik

www.xs4all.nl/~jehms