[Buddha-l] Re: Thai Tipitaka

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 04:10:07 MDT 2006

PS

I also wonder if there is a romanized version of the Siamese Tipitaka, like
the Sinhala and the Myammar versions. I think it's time we have a romanized
Siamese Tipitaka so that editors and translators could make full use of
them. It's not that the Thai script is difficult to read, but a romanized
version is much easier to read onscreen.

Piya