[Buddha-l] Lumpy Digests

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Sep 4 20:19:08 MDT 2006

One of our regular readers is reporting that her digest, rather than
coming once each day as advertised, seem to be coming in lumps. I
haven't been able to figure it out so far. Does anyone else have this
problem?

I am heading off for Albuquerque in a day or so and will be out of
touch for a couple of days. I can visit our server in person when I
get there and see if I can figure out anything.

If you are having a problem with digest mode please let me knowl

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org