[Buddha-l] Re: Lumpy Digests

Bshmr at aol.com Bshmr at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 14:19:06 MDT 2006

Jim  Peavler,

>One of our regular readers is reporting that her digest,  rather than
coming once each day as advertised, seem to be coming in  lumps. I
haven't been able to figure it out so far. Does anyone else  have this
problem?

The Digest  appears to trigger on something like five posts or no additional
postings in  twelve hours. These are typical parameters or options for lists
though the  Settings are commonly once per day and whenever 25 postings
accumulate.

I  suggest that because I, too, may receive several in one  day. Each an
aggregate one or more postings, none of which  are stale.

Happens that I  don't mind as long as the aggregate is large enough to bind
related posts yet  doesn't imprison interesting postings in solitary time.

Richard  Basham