[Buddha-l] Buddhism and the "status quo"

Nichts nichtsistnichts at filousophie.de
Fri Sep 22 00:04:28 MDT 2006

The modern day antisemit usually starts with: >Certainly I am not an
antisemit, but ... I still have the right to critizise zionism.<
Somewhere in the middle comes: >some of my best friends are jews< or
(recently heard) >my wife is sewing kippas for friends<. Even the
extreme right in germany is now antizionist and never never
antisemitic.
It seems that the essay from Jean Amery "The honorable antisemit" was
never translated into english. It is worth reading in french or german.

Best,
Thomas Fink