[Buddha-l] Buddhism and the "status quo"

Nichts nichtsistnichts at filousophie.de
Fri Sep 22 00:21:57 MDT 2006

Are you refering to the truth as laid out in in the protocols of the
elders of zion who in their 1945 meeting invented the myth of the
holocoust? (Which is a truth Ahmadinejad believes in.) Do you know
about the revival of stoning innocent women to death since Ahmadinejad
is in power?
Hence the need for discernment?
Aha.
"As a former member of the campus Marxists" you never seem to have
overcome your fascination with the >truth< of totalitarism.

Best,
Thomas Fink