[Buddha-l] anti-Israel and anti-semitism

Nichts nichtsistnichts at filousophie.de
Sat Sep 23 02:43:59 MDT 2006

Am 23.09.2006 um 00:46 schrieb Stephen Hodge:

> The current Arab birth-rate would take care of the rest -- Israeli
> Jews will be outnumbered within another generation or two at most and
> become a minority. But I suppose the regional demographic implications
> have not gone unnoticed by the Israeli government -- this probably
> underlies a number of Israeli government policies.

In Stockholm and Malmö a popular t-shirt worn by young muslims reads:
"2030 - we take over!".
And they don´t talk about Israel, they talk about Stockholm and Malmö,
Sweden. Wondering if the demographic implications still go unnoticed by
their new elected government. Regarding Israel it is interesting to
notice that an original population growth in the occupied territories
from 750 000 to over 4 million despite the "nazilike genocide" as some
antizionist call it.

Thomas Fink