[Buddha-l] anti-antithesis

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Sep 25 11:58:17 MDT 2006

Well, chaps and ladies, some parts of this thread are getting a
little rough I think, so I have written personally to a couple of
folks asking them to calm down a little, and perhaps move on to
another subject. I do not want a flame war that drives folks off, and
I don't want to start monitoring the list because I think that cools
things down too much and also because I am not a good judge of what
is offensive since I am never offended by anything (I can't tell
tares from sheep, nor wheat from goats or whatever).

So as a personal favor to me, please sit back and cool down an restart.

Many garcias.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org