[Buddha-l] Swearing

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Sep 27 22:00:27 MDT 2006

I asked recently if my son could get me a coaster bike reasonable-like at
the weekly auction. Just yesterday I saw the head of a local Interbeing
sangha buying in the super, and then loading his groceries on his bicycle.
But el hijo won't let me get a bicycle. He thinks I'm too old and will have
an accident. The way people drive around here he's probably right, besides
me being too old.
Joanna