[Buddha-l] Women's Role in the Sangha / HH the Dalai Lama on Bhikshuni Ordination in the Tibetan Tradition

Margaret Gouin Margaret.Gouin at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 01:49:17 MDT 2007

<http://www.congress-on-buddhist-women.org/fileadmin/files/Establishing%20Full%20Ordination%207_dia.pdf>
> located at:
> http://www.congress-on-buddhist-women.org/index.php?id=29
> seems to be filled mostly with dots and dashes, although it is PDF.

It comes up fine for me. Which probably means I have the font they used on
my computer and you don't. This seems to me to be a major problem with PDF
files--people assume that just making a PDF will include all the necessary
fonts--it doesn't. You have to embed the necessary fonts so that other
people can read them. I can try to figure out which font it is and let you
know.

--
Margaret Gouin
PhD Candidate