[Buddha-l] neuroscience: neural plasticity

Margaret Gouin Margaret.Gouin at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 02:07:38 MDT 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 5:43 pm, Richard Hayes wrote:
> ...This past semester I taught a course entitled "Comparative
philosophy," and Hadot was one of our key texts. We read several authors
who have discussed the pros and cons of comparing thinkers of one
tradition with thinkers from another (Matilal, Halbfass, Kupperman,
Mueller, Mohanty), ...

Sounds like it must have been a fascinating course. This is something of a
new field to me, more to be added to the tottering To Be Read pile--but
Richard, would you be kind enough either to post your course's booklist or
send it to me off-list? Thank you.

--
Margaret Gouin
PhD Candidate