[Buddha-l] Back to the core values? -- and origins (apology)

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Jun 2 11:53:57 MDT 2007

Dear Isidoros,

Were you the member who asked about the Buddha's dates in history? I finally
found a source that should interest you, sorry it took so long.
Please see this page, in particular:
http://www.umass.edu/wsp/buddhica/date/contra/bechert.html

The author of this website etc is E Bruce Brooks, a well-known philologer
and Sinologer.

Best wishes,
Joanna Kirkpatrick