[Buddha-l] Re: God is Emptiness

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 20:01:39 MDT 2007

I have told a few times that this is was "Adi-Buddha" group response, that
the Adi
Buddha was some sort of "God."

Another group reinterpreted "Ketuhanan" as "godliness" and applied the
Brahma-
vihara quite comfortably without having to throw the baby out with the dish
water.

Piya

On 6/11/07, [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an <shian at kmspks.org> wrote:

> Heard of that from an Indonesian Buddhist friend too. Interesting how
> ironical it is that Pancasila refers to the Five Precepts in Pali, which
> includes saying the truth!

The Minding Centre
Singapore 650644
Website: dharmafarer.googlepages.com