RE: [Buddha-l] Reïncarnation is a memoryproblem

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jun 12 09:47:04 MDT 2007

Dear Pedro,

Thanks for the offer, but actually (factually) I don't have the time to
devote to it.
The res. design could have been correct, especially if the article was
accepted in that journal.
I don't accept the magical mystery tour idea of reincarnation, only the
Buddhadasa version of "rebirth", which is not magical, so am not concerned
about finding proofs that reincarnation "memories" are flawed.

Best, Joanna