[Buddha-l] The arrow: its removal and examination

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Wed Jun 27 11:03:51 MDT 2007

Good God!  Back in '71 I was a philos. major at Berkeley.  I enrolled
in a symbolic logic class and Copi was the text.
I thought I had completely rid myself of that awful experience, which
scarred me for years after having
dropped the class for failure to grasp, in the least, either the
point or the process.

Yet here it is again, and once more I am plunged into Hell.

Dang it.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates
www.wheelwrightassoc.com