[Buddha-l] Re: Filtered Buddhism

Kate Marshall marshallarts at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 29 20:11:53 MDT 2007

> Kate Marshall schreef:
> >
> > However the most profound question of all is - if a man makes a
statement in
> > the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
> >
> Our friend Husserl (there he is again) wrote extensively on the subject. A
proposition is right or wrong apart from it being uttered by someone or not.
Whether the utterence of a propositionm is justifiable or not depends on the
structure of the discourse and the knowledge of the speaker.
> Erik

Pfttt......Husserl obviously didn't understand a thing about female/male
interaction.