[Buddha-l] FW: H-ASIA: Gandhi's Birthday

Joy Vriens jvriens at free.fr
Thu Oct 4 03:23:07 MDT 2007

And the headlines on Burma are gradually disappearing from the international screens and newspapers. When it's not in the media, it doesn't happen anymore, the society of the spectacle... The olympics in Beijing will definitely happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxgc0KDNjY

Disgusting brutal behaviour and courage and dignity at the other side. Would this have happened without Gandhi's exemple?