[Buddha-l] Let us get drunk and meditate

Joy Vriens jvriens at free.fr
Fri Oct 12 02:12:21 MDT 2007

>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/10/10/
>notes101007.DTL&feed=rss.mmorford

>What's next, Christ's Blood Cherry-Flavored Vodka?
>Allah's Curry-Infused Rum? Muhammad's Manhattan? Mmm,
>blasphemy.

Actually the French town of Lyon (again) produces and sells its famous sausages "Jésus" and adding insult to injury reassures the buyer it's "Garanti pur porc".
http://epiceriedamandine.zlio.net/paniers-et-coffrets-gourmands-p5748926-Jesus-pur-porc-les-900-g-minimum.html
Germany produces the white win "Liebfraumilch" (Our Sweet Lady's milk). And remember Our Sweet Lady was a virgin. Hmm. Then how did she breastfeed little Jesus?

I am sure there are more exemples, but I can't think of them right now.

Joy