[Buddha-l] Props for Bush

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Oct 17 15:26:44 MDT 2007

Influence of Laura Bush, probably. She recently publicly supported the Burma
monks' marching too.
JK

Gang,

It is so rare that I can read a statement by President Bush and not cringe,
I just had to forward his recent words on HHDL. Plus, it's a refreshing
change of pace to give the prez some props here on buddha-l.
The following is the first half of an article appearing at
http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN1729149020071017

With a surprising amount of metta,

Franz

=====

Bush urges China to meet with the Dalai Lama Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:42am EDT

By Paul Eckert, Asia Correspondent

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:38 AM