[Buddha-l] Best Buddha bio?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Oct 19 14:02:42 MDT 2007

The manga are all translated - and readily available via Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Buddha-1-Kapilavastu-Osamu-Tezuka/dp/193223456X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-5849291-6080126?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192824019&sr=8-1

If the above link breaks just go to Amazon and search on "buddha manga".

The first volume focuses on the Buddha's previous lives - his birth
doesn't come until page 268.

Curt Steinmetz