[Buddha-l] Physicalism (was Re: Emptiness)

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 08:20:17 MDT 2007

Richard Hayes:

> What do you get when a Buddhist waxes mindless?

I don't know ... dayamati.blogspot.com ??  Just kidding.
I like the blog, actually.

> It really doesn't matter.

Minding such matters doesn't necessarily have to be a meaningless
endeavor, not if done with the right motivation.  Inquiry into the
relationship between the physical and the mental can shed light
on the nature of the self; and deepening my appreciation of how the
self flickers in and out of existence is perhaps the main reason
why I continue to be interested in Buddhism at all.

---------
Bill Kish