[Buddha-l] on the South Korean hostages

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 6 04:37:57 MDT 2007

Dan,

Yes, that is clearly right. It is probably true for the UK too, but
not to the same degree. Again, though, we should remember that
especially in the 1950s and 1960s the number of Korean Christians
emigrating to the West was probably disproportionate. Add to that the
tendency of the initial generations of immigrants to try to make
themselves at home in the host country and the result is not perhaps
surprising. But what will happen with subsequent generations we shall
have to see.

Lance