[Buddha-l] Re: Re: Gog and Magog

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Wed Sep 19 08:27:13 MDT 2007

Dan: "These water stories have been going on for almost two decades"... "There
is no truth to them"

Whatever the truth or perception, at least some level headed people seem to be
looking for solutions...
"Israel and water in the framework of the Arab-Israeli conflict"
<http://www.soas.ac.uk/waterissuesfiles/occasionalpapers/OCC15.PDF>
"Water and the Jordan River Co-riparians:From a Zero-Sum to a Positive-Sum Game"
<http://www.soas.ac.uk/waterissues/occasionalpapers/OCC75Phillips.pdf>

RESEARCH GUIDE: MIDDLE EAST WATER ISSUES
<http://www.biu.ac.il/soc/besa/meria/research-g/water.html>

- Chris

\