[Buddha-l] Sabba Sutta

James A Stroble stroble at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 1 11:19:22 MST 2008

On Monday 01 December 2008 13:24, Richard P. Hayes wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:29:29 -0500
>
> "Dan Lusthaus" <vasubandhu at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > Hey, everyone, Morpheus is fighting Neo!!  Or, I mean, Richard is
> > > fighting Lusthaus!!
> >
> > Like Morpheus and Neo, just some friendly sparring. Unlike Morpheus and
> > Neo, probably no lessons being learned.
>
> Who the hell are Morpheus and Neo? I have never heard of either one of
> them.

Ah,  a reference to the Matrix movie, though I am not sure I have the roles
properly assigned.  But the fighting does take place in virtual reality, so
it seemed strangely appropriate.  And we spectators usually learn quite a lot
from the friendly sparring.

--
James Andy Stroble
University of Hawai'i, Leeward Community College